Max Evans //\\ Jason Behr #2

Aktorzy, scenarzyści, reżyserowie... Forum o wszystkich, bez których serial by nie istniał.

Moderators: Olka, Ela, Xander, Pedros

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:34 pm

Dzięki Nan, za śliczne życzenia, Tobie i wszystkim - doskonałej zabawy sylwestrowej, spełnionego Nowego Roku, dużo zdrówka i dobrych dni :P

Lizziett
Fan

Post by Lizziett » Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:57 pm

Ja też zyczę wszystkim cudownego sylwestra i jeszcze cudowniejszego Nowego Roku, niech sie spełnią wszystkie wasze najskrytsze marzenia :P
Nan- niech ci sie uda sałatka :)

miałam coś wrzucić, tak jak obiecałam, najpierw dwie z Pilota, całkiem milusie :wink:

Skip West Wing; Watch Roswell
Judith Shulevitz
Posted Wednesday, Sept. 22, 1999, at 12:13 PM PT

.... Here's proof that hybridization can succeed. Generically, Roswell is the spawn of The X-Files and Dawson's Creek, but the first episode, at least, has more charm than both. It's the story of two teen-agers, of course--it's on the WB! She's a normal girl who fears she looks like a freak (she doesn't); he's an alien boy who looks like the kind of shy dreamboat a girl could get a crush on (he is). Girl, who has waitress job, takes hit from passing bullet in coffee-shop altercation; boy, who has special powers, heals her with his unearthly touch. This prompts the revelation of his ancestry--he descended to earth as an incubating fetus in Roswell's notorious 1947 alien spaceship crash--the suspicions of a grim-faced local sheriff, and, of course, a star-crossed romance.
According to Entertainment Weekly, Roswell's creators (an X-Files director and a My So-Called Life writer) originally offered it to Fox, which demanded changes and planned to launch it mid-season. They then took it to the WB, which put it in the best slot of the week, immediately after Dawson's Creek. Once again, the WB has demonstrated its superior programming abilites. Roswell's Liz (Siri Appleby) and Max (Jason Behr) are fine-tuned combinations of poise, awkwardness, and eloquence. The hunger on the alien Max's face when he looks at the forbidden Liz is as raw yet sublimated as James Dean's displaced homoeroticism. When Liz processes the facts of Max's non-humanity, the scene lasts a minute or two, an eternity in TV time, in order to register her sequence of expressions: incredulity, hilarity, disgust at the cheesiness of the whole idea, terror, longing.
But what makes the show endearing is the tone: matter-of-fact in the manner of Buffy (you feel alien? You are alien), yet with a lighter touch. Roswell's writers have clearly studied their teen romantic comedy history, and understand that an adequate representation of the teen condition requires the presence of well-meaning but oppressive adults and friends who try and try but just don't get it, but also an absence of condescension. Ignore the naysayers who will complain, as they do about Dawson's Creek and Felicity, that teens don't talk like that--that they lack such advanced powers of introspection. Teens never talked the way Romeo and Juliet do, or agonized as deeply, and who takes their creator to task for that.

Pilot, nr.2

I…LOVE…THIS…SHOW! How’s that for a sound bite? I haven’t felt this way about a series premiere since The Wonder Years. But I’m sure for a lot of you Roswell fans out there, Kevin and Winnie’s first kiss happened way before your time or at least past your bed time. So let’s get back to the business at hand. Discussing why I….LOVE…THIS…SHOW!!! From the first scene to the last, I was completely under Roswell’s spell. The main characters, Liz Parker (played by Shiri Appleby, destined to be this year’s Joey Potter minus the pout) and Max Evans (played by Jason Behr, the WB’s latest candidate for pinup status), seem so real. They’re likable, without being annoying. They’re intelligent, without being condescending. They’re self-conscious, without being obsessive. The story unravels quickly: aliens crash-landed on Earth leaving three of their unborn to grow up on their own--disguised as humans. No one has suspected them…until now. Liz, a waitress at the Crashdown Café, spends her time manipulating unsuspecting X-philes using fake alien autopsy photos. One day a scuffle takes place in the café and a gun accidentally goes off. The shot hits Liz in the chest. Two young male patrons are about to run out of the restaurant when one goes over to Liz, speaks softly to her, and heals her wound instantly. Like any good man of mystery, he then quietly slips out of the café. Liz is grateful. Her best friend Maria, is confused. And the Sheriff is awfully suspicious. Within the first ten minutes, we get action, romance, acts of heroism, all while Sarah McLachlan plays in the background. Did I tell you that I…LOVE…THIS…SHOW?!? The great thing is, the hour-long premiere left me wanting more, more, MORE! What a great premise! High schoolers (the aliens among us) meet real live aliens and together they fight to gain self-esteem, find true love, and make it to graduation without being banished from society. And what perfect timing. Aliens are everywhere. They’re the subject of books, movies, documentaries and "mock-you-mentaries". We love spending our money on them; there are alien-themed birthday parties, restaurants, and amusement park rides. We humans love the idea that THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE. We want all the truth we can get. And we’re especially happy when the truth comes in nice packaging. With Roswell, the WB gave us that nice packaging. And they got themselves a new sensation. According to TV Guide, the premiere garnered over six million viewers and was the second biggest premiere in viewers aged 19-34 (um…who else really watches the WB?) the network has ever had. Reviewers have dubbed the show, "X-files meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer". What a great combination. What I want to know is what took television writers so long to realize that the best way to sell a show about aliens was to cast really attractive young adults to play them! Say goodbye to your Favorite Martians, to your Morks from Ork, to your Alfs, to your Spocks, to your Whorfs, to your little green men with great big heads. And say hello to smooth-talkin’, sexy, Max Evans! (And don’t forget his leggy sister Isabelle and their Bob Dylan look-alike friend, Michael.) Aliens on Roswell don’t speak a foreign language. They don’t try to abduct you from your bed in the middle of the night to breed you with a three-headed creature from Venus. They don’t trip, walk around naked, or do anything socially unacceptable in search of a laugh track. Save for the fact that they’re beautiful, skinny, and zit-free, these TV aliens look and act like normal teenagers. For any of you who don’t know the connection between Roswell, New Mexico and aliens, here’s an ever-so brief history. Supposedly, in 1947, something crashed in the New Mexico desert. A rancher discovered wreckage of an unfamiliar type of aircraft and called in the authorities. News spread quickly and soon everyone was talking about the aliens in Roswell. However, in what has now become a famous report, the U.S. government promptly denied any and all reports of an extraterrestrial aircraft saying the wreckage found was simply the remains of a downed weather balloon. For years after, many residents of and visitors to the town of Roswell have claimed to have been witness to alien activity. And ever since, the name Roswell has become synonymous with the words "government conspiracy". There are hundreds of web sites on Roswell (the city), Muldur and Scully have been to Roswell, for all lovers of sci-fi, it’s a household name. I can imagine that for lovers of good dramedy, Roswell (the TV show) will soon become a household name as well. The series premiere whetted my appetite. The challenge will be keeping me hungry for more. The last thing we need (or want) is another show about angst-ridden, super-intellectual, over-analytical high-schoolers complete with obvious metaphors and quick wit. There are some good ones out there already; that’s why they’re being imitated. But, as I once read in a catalog that caters to teenage girls with money burning a hole in their oversized cargo pants pockets, "there’s no such thing as genuine imitation." A word to the to the folks at Roswell: keeping it different will keep our interests. But, for now, please note that I…LOVE… THIS…SHOW! SPOILERS ANYONE? * * * * Look for Juliet Benz (aka Darla for any of you Buffy fans) to appear on this week’s brand new eppy, "The Morning After". By Jen Sonstein

a teraz "Morning After"...hm, mozna by się kłócić.

When we wake up from all the hype of this new TV season and we get past phrases like "critically acclaimed" and "most promising new show of the season" what will we be left with? In Roswell’s case I think we’ll be left with a nice, enjoyable teen soap. Sure it has that ‘twist’ - that alien twist, but when you come right down to it Roswell’s the story of a love that can never be and yet just might be anyway. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all. The thing is, does it have to be so serious? I know when you’re a teenager everything is "life and death" even when you're not an alien with everything to hide, but come on! I laugh like a loon when things go deep into dire, but not this gang – at least not "The Morning After". They are a perverse study in seriousness. Max is seriously dreamy and seriously besotted by Liz. Michael...well he’s seriously unhappy at home and seriously obsessed with finding out if there is more of their kind ‘out there’. Liz is seriously stressed out and seriously intrigued by the new Czechoslovakian in her life. Sheriff Valenti is still seriously buggin’ and seriously suspicious especially now that the FBI has taken a bunch of his files and declared the case closed. Kyle is seriously in denial about his relationship with Liz and begins what could be a season long stalk-a-thon. Speaking of Kyle, why doesn't Liz just tell him it’s over? It makes no sense – they aren’t married or engaged so why does she feel and act like she’s permanently bound to him? It’s almost like she’s afraid of him. If she turns out to be one of those girls who just can’t be without a boyfriend, I’ll hurl. Back to our topic- which is one of the utmost seriousness. While we do have a few characters that aren’t bogged down with excessive solemnity- Maria, Isabelle, and Alex – they are banished to the fringes of the story, doomed to be (for now) supporting characters. It falls on their shoulders to provide the minimal amount of comedy there is in the show. Luckily they perform admirably and you can feel the energy shift when anyone of the three comes into the picture. For example, Liz suddenly starts acting like a normal teenage girl when her kept-in-the-dark pal Alex comes around asking questions, and we can thank Maria for the code name Czechoslovakian. (Used in place of aliens –"You don’t know what will happen if a Czechoslovakian kisses you!") I for one am really enjoying both the character of Maria and the actress that plays her, Majandra Delfino. She is one of the most unusual yet honest teen characters on television to date and hopefully we’ll be seeing more of her in the future. Does anyone else wonder if Shiri Appleby is the most subtle actress of all time or if she’s just wooden as all hell? I find her diary voice-overs compelling and convincing but her facial work confuses me. Half the time she just looks moony and stoic -if it’s possible for those two expressions to coexist on one face. The other half she seems to be doing her very best Joey Potter impression. I think I saw her crack one small smile during last night’s episode and that gave me a glimpse of what could be if only she’s lighten up a tad bit. It will be interesting to see how her emotional state is played out in upcoming episodes that’s for sure. With regards to playing things out, they could have kept the mystery behind the new substitute teacher (Julie Benz of BtVS and Jawbreaker) going a little longer. When she starts asking questions about Michael and is caught with his personal file, Maria and Liz immediately think she's some sort of alien hunter/spy. It all adds up to a nice little mystery – just who is this nosy lady who meets with the principal and the sheriff and is so obviously not the geometry substitute she claims to be? But it’s all wrapped up too quickly when she reveals herself to be a guidance counselor with Michael’s best interests at heart. Sure she may still cause problems down the road but a guidance counselor just isn’t as scary/cool as an alien hunter/spy. So, all in all I think we’re off to a fine start. I’m curious about these kids – and I feel for them. Everyone feels alienated--not just the aliens. I just recently learned that the show is based on a series of books called Roswell High. If any of you have read the books, I’d be interested in hearing how the show compares and how you like it so far. See you next week. By Allie Gerlach

I specjalnie dla Eli z jej ulubionego odcinka :P

Roswell - 'The End of the World' By Scott O'Callaghan 31 October 2000 The SPACE.com Guide to Roswell A Max from the future comes to Liz and begs her to leave Max forever. He really should be with Tess, or else evil aliens will destroy the Earth. (Original air date: October 30, 2000) Written by Jason Katims Directed by Bill L. Norton Those Smutty Aliens COURTNEY: Well I guess it's time for another night wrapped up in the sheets fondling my remote control. MICHAEL: I guess. COURTNEY: Unless, of course, you want to be my remote control for the night. * * KYLE: In order to trim the lamp of wisdom, we must attend to our bodily needs. TESS: Let me tell you something, Buddha Boy. I got a lamp that needs some serious trimming. KYLE (to Liz): Well you here for a reason? Or you just rush right over 'cause you sensed I might be experiencing some actual joy? * * GUEST STARS: John Doe - Geoffrey Parker Sara Downing - Courtney Winnie Holzman - Madame Vivian WHAT HAPPENED It is 2014, "minutes from the fall." An older Liz and Max -- clad in leather and with longer hair -- hug in front of the granolith. She reminds him that he must try to change the past. He inserts a rod into the base of the granolith, which glows red. Lights churn, swirling at the top. Suddenly, Max is inside the cone of the granolith. He reaches out to Liz and then disappears in a flash of light. (spoilers) ANALYSIS Call it a turning point. A kaboom episode. The moment when everything changed. Call it what you will, but this episode is a knockout. As a relationship hangs in the balance, we find out that the fate of the world rests in one teen's hands. This is a weighty episode. Intense. Emotionally demanding. Focused (neither Isabel nor Sheriff Valenti even appear this week). Jason Behr appears in two roles here, playing the Max Evans of today as well as another Max Evans from 2014. He's got a lot to do here. He's got to convince us of the future Max's emotional intensity and pain resulting from all the death his world has endured. Behr must also convince us of the present Max's unfailing dedication to Liz Parker, even in the face of adversity. The good news for the series is that Jason Behr can pull off such acting. Unlike Catherine Heigl's recent turn in the spotlight, this episode really allows Behr the actor, as well as Max the character, to shine. Roswell Reality The episode stays true to the series vision by making teen sensibility the center of the universe. Liz's love life can shape the course of history. Whether or not she sleeps with Max sometime soon will affect her world's future. Liz is familiar with the idealized version of love sold by plays like Romeo and Juliet, but she also knows first-hand that danger and tragedy really aren't quite so sexy. Even if she doesn't entirely believe it. Contradiction, thy name is "teenager." Roswell presents us with teens who are teens. Their moods swing. They are fiercely loyal, their hormones alive and active. But these are teens who think, too. They are not hormones alone. Especially nice to see this week is the ongoing evolution of Kyle Valenti, who is shaping up to be a decent -- and even funny -- guy. There is hope for him, after all. Alex, too, shows real strength and acts boldly on his convictions, acting in ways we might not have anticipated. It is also nice to see Tess being written with a bit more complexity. Like Kyle, Tess has often been misunderstood and too-simply-characterized, but the last few episodes have allowed her humanity to shine through. WHAT WE LEARN The power of the granolith can be used to send someone through time. Liz prefers white roses to red ones. DANGLING PLOT THREADS Is this one night the Big Event that Changes Everything? Has Max changed his mind forever? BODY COUNT Sorry, no dead bodies this week. Just lots of busted hearts and one exploded TV set. The count remains at six. TUNE IN NEXT WEEK Congresswoman Whittaker's funeral brings out more aliens than just our gang. See the Skins pay their respects, in "Harvest".

No i jeszcze z odcinka od którego zaczęła się moja "przygoda z Roswell" :wink:

Roswell, Leaving Normal review: The Continuing Follies of Christian Kyle Slater and Jar Jar Maria. January 12, 2000 by Sarah Kuhn There is a small problem with my beloved Roswell, which I was just able to put my finger on this week. All of the supporting characters are annoying. And not in the "ha ha, loveable sidekick!" kind of way -- it's more like the grating, "please shut up now" kind of way. This week, Liz's dear grandmother falls fatally ill, and Liz wonders if Max might be able to do something about it. Meanwhile, Max gets beat up by a bunch of Kyle's oafish buddies. And that's pretty much it. More longing glances. More irritating supporting players. Over and out. Now, I am still ever so taken with the young lovers that I am willing to sit through this. Max has done the wounded puppy dog thing about a billion times in the span of four episodes, but it's still damn cute. Who knew that Jason Behr had it in him to morph from Dawson's Creek jock jerk to celebrity crush material? And Liz has kind of a My So-Called Life, I am oh-so-relatable thing going on. Take, for example, the scene in which Max brings her grandmother back to say good-bye. Hello, entering Cheez Whiz territory! Ah, but did my eyes well up? Oh, yes, did they ever. I also still like Isabel, though I'm kind of wondering about her two snotty friends -- since when is she and extra from Jawbreaker? Oh, well. But as for everyone else... There's Maria. Shall we call her Jar Jar Maria? At least she was slightly more subdued this week, but I am still irritated by her very presence, so screechy and caricatured is she. But we've pretty much covered this -- this week, it's the supporting male characters that truly come into their own as full-fledged annoyances. Kyle, who seemed lump-of-butter benign before, has somehow decided that he is Christian Slater, and never has there been so much eyebrow arching and nasal line delivery since Pump Up the Volume. Note to Kyle: just remember, for every Heathers, there's a Kuffs. Pushing the limits of annoyingness, however, is Isabel and Max's buddy, Michael. He smirks and stares and purses his lips so much, you'd think he was the sole graduate from the Dylan McKay Academy of Studied Detachment. Uh, Michael? Nobody cares. Go away. Ah, but back to Liz and Max. Their sweet, desperate moment at the end was just adorable. Maybe it means that something will actually happen next week, and then we can slowly do away with all of the supporting characters and it'll be Liz and Max 4-Evah, and Isabel can visit them after she ditches her snot friends. After all, there's some convoluted message somewhere in this show about following your dreams, and that, you see, is mine. --End--
"I know who you are. I can see you. You're swearing now that someday you'll destroy me. Far better women than you have sworn to do the same. Go look for them now." (Atia)

""You...have...a rotten soul" (Cleopatra)

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:01 pm

Dzięki Aneczko za recenzje. :D Jak było do przewidzenia. Od pierwszego odcinka pełne pochwał i zachwytów (szczególnie Pilot 2)...

A czytając Morning After i opis gry Shiri ( pewnie o to Ci chodziło ?) przypomniałam sobie, że kiedy siedziałam w internecie jakieś dwa lata temu, na F4F był dział tzw. Spojlery (produkcja serialu była jeszcze na bieżąco- początek 3 sez.). Tam często wypowiadali się entuzjaści pary M&L czy S&J, więcej było wielbicieli Shiri (był tam ktoś, kto pracował przy produkcji serialu - otrzaskany z produkcją jak mało kto).
I utknęło mi to co wtedy tam mówili, coś, o czym może czytałaś. Okazuje się (wg nich) że początkowo Shiri nie miała lekkiego życia na planie...była ciągle strofowana, powtarzano sceny z jej udziałem bez końca, była zbyt świeża - jak twierdzili producenci - zbyt niewyrobiona aktorsko, okrajano jej rolę (szczególnie w 2 sez.) Podobno wtedy Jason, trochę zajął się Shiri, bo początki kończyły sie często jej płaczem na planie. Wiadomo, że Jason był ulubieńcem Katimsa i ten liczył się z jego zdaniem. Obwiniano Katimsa i rzecz jasna Jasona za to że przyczyniał się do zmniejszenia scen z udziałem Shiri, że była sekowana przez ekipę - ona i jej bohaterka...A najwięcej dostawało sie Katherine. Że zaborcza, ambitna, po trupach do celu, że to dla niej zrobiono TEOTW, po którym było mniej scen z udziałem M&L za to więcej do zagarnia mieli Jason i Katherine...Jak sie przyjrzeć to tak było(2 sez.) ale sądziłam że takie były pomysły tworców serialu a nie aktorów... :shock:
Ze zdumieniem czytałam te rozmowy bo u nas leciał wtedy pierwszy sezon, byłam pod jego wrażeniem, byłam pewna cudownego zgarania zespołu, tym bardziej że czytałam wywiady z aktorami, którzy zawsze wypowiadali sie o sobie i atmosferze na planie jako coś wspaniałego...i do tej pory zastatanawiam się...jak naprawdę było...

luki
Twórca

Post by luki » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:19 pm

Z jednej strony, patrząc na filmografię Shiri, mało jest tam dużych ról (a raczej nie ma ich w ogóle). Była jeszcze młoda i nie miała gdzie się nauczyć w pełni aktorskiego fachu. A tym bardziej że rola Liz nie należała do łatwiejszych. Z drugiej strony, oglądając 1 sezon, można odnieść wrażenie, że Shiri naprawdę czuje tę rolę i gra ją wspaniale. Nie wykluczone, że wszystkie te wspaniałe sceny były jednak poprzedzone wieloma próbami.

Kiedyś czytałem wywiad, w któym Shiri wspominała liczne balangi i zabawy w których brała udział po zakończeniu zdjęć do 2 sezonu. Skończyło się tak, że strasznie schudła i o mało nie straciła swojej roli. Sama Shiri wspomina, że pieniądze uderzyły jej do głowy. Ale jeśli połączyć by to z tym co pisałaś poniżej Elu, to może ona po prostu chciała odreagować wszystkie stresy, które towarzyszyły jej przez długie miesiące.

To wszystko przypuszczenia, ale faktem jest, że w drugim sezonie Liz, dotychczas główny punkt serialu, pojawia się na poważnie dopiero pod koniec. Może więc po prostu dopiero wtedy zdobyła doświadczenie i umiejętności, które pozwoliły jej lepiej grać. Bo przecież w 3 sezonie znów jest główną postacią i pojawia się na ekranie prawie tak często, jak w pierwszym.

inti
Fan

Post by inti » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:31 pm

Hmm... dla mnie cały skład aktorów jest tak fenomenalnie dobrany, że nie wyobrażam sobie tego serialu z inną obsadą niż ta co jest

Lizziett
Fan

Post by Lizziett » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:53 pm

:shock: Elu, przyznam, ze nie miałam pojęcia o tym...to znaczy utyskiwanie na Katharine to żadna nowość :wink: i jako Dreamerka tez nie jestem zadowolona z obrotu sprawy w 2 sezonie, ale serial tworzą scenarzyści, reżyser i producenci, więc przerzucanie winy na jej partnerów to kompletna bzdura...czego to ludzie nie wymyślą :wink:
Ja bardzo lubię Shiri i jej interpretacje roli Liz...zwłaszcza w 1 sezonie- jak napisał Luki- ona poprostu to CZUŁA Była w ieku zbliżonym do odtwarzanej przez siebie bohaterki i rozumiała świetnie wszystkie przemiany jakie zachodziły w duszy i ciele Liz...bo czy nie o tym właścieiwe był 1 sezon? O przemianie dziewczyny w młodą kobietę?
Ale nie da sie ukryć, ze miała potknięcia...chociażby w scenie w 4AAAB, gdy Max odciąga ja na bok ( po tym jak porzucała sobie Tess :wink: )...ale własnie to ta świezość, naturalnosć i ogromny wdzięk były jej atutami i sprawiły, że tak wielu ludzi pokochało tą dziewczynę i uwierzyło w jej wielką miłość. Czytałam ostatnio w Swiecie Seriali, ze to Carly Pope (Samantha z "Popular" )wygrała casting do roli Liz, ale sie rozmysliła. To naprawdę utalentowna dziewczyna, ale ja nie widzę jej w w tej roli...była stworzona dla Shiri. Koniec i kropka :wink:
Musze jednak stwierdzić, że KH i JB byli lepszymi od niej aktorami...no naprawdę nie da sie ukryć...i trochę śmieszą mnie niektórzy na roswellfanatics, którzy rzucają się straszliwie na takie stwierdzenie..."bo Shiri gra w niezależnych filmach, a to o czymś świadczy". No i co? Jason też i to w dramatach psychologicznych, to może uznajmy go od razu za fenomen...
Wybieram sie ze znajomymi na maraton LOTRA (w ramach sylwestra) to jutro wam powiem, czy Powrót Króla wart był czekania :wink:
"I know who you are. I can see you. You're swearing now that someday you'll destroy me. Far better women than you have sworn to do the same. Go look for them now." (Atia)

lizzy_maxia
Fan

Post by lizzy_maxia » Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:30 pm

Sorki, że przerywam, ale przydałoby się jakieśzdjęcie...mam nadzieję, że jeszcze go nie było, w każdym razie ja je widzę po raz pierwszy :shock:
po namyślę dodaję jeszcze to...

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:41 pm

Miłego oglądania Lizziett i faktycznie podziel się wrażeniemi...Jestem ogromnie ciekawa. Recenzje na zachodzie są bardzo dobre, ze wskazaniem na ostatnią część.

A co do obsady, była dobrana wspaniale. Niedociągnięcia aktorskie, Shiri nadrabiała właśnie świeżością, wdziękiem i naturalnością. I za to ją pokochano...Fani mieli przede wszystkim pretensje do producentów, że nie liczono się z ich wolą, gustami i prośbami, których wysyłano mnóstwo. Głównie po 2 sezonie, kiedy walczyli z taką determinacją o swój ukochany serial...i uważali że mieli do tego prawo. Pamiętam petycje, odwiedziny u producentów z prośbą o poświęcenie więcej uwagi ulubionym parom, gdzie protestowano (w 3 sez.) przeciwko wprowadzaniu wątku poszukiwania zaginionego dziecka Maxa, wątku Isabeli i jej kłopotów małżeńskich. Zarzucano, że serial mówi o sprawach dorosłych już ludzi w sposób jakby był kierowany do szesnastolatków...( końcówka Change)
Wszyscy doszli do wniosku, że w końcu zarżnięto serial, szczególnie po 3 sez. Sam Katims przyznał, że być może on sam zrobił zbyt mało żeby zrealizować 4 sez. ale na to także składały sie gusta i żądania producentów, które jego i aktorów ograniczały. I okazuje się, że w tym wszystkim, my widzowie, fani najmniej mieliśmy do powiedzenia...
Moim zdaniem niewiele jest seriali, ktore budziłyby tyle emocji (w nas), miały tak zderminowaną widownię i które pozostawiły po sobie tak dużo ciepłych uczuć :P

liz
Fan

Post by liz » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:29 am

:shock: Alw świetne zdjątka!!!!!

Nan
Hybryda

Post by Nan » Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:34 pm

Hm... Na razie przeczytałam tylko pierwszą recenzję, resztę zostawiłam na później.
The hunger on the alien Max's face when he looks at the forbidden Liz is as raw yet sublimated as James Dean's displaced homoeroticism.
- hm... :shock:
Jak skończę z artykułem to przeczytam i resztę... (o ile wcześniej nie padnę).

Lizziett
Fan

Post by Lizziett » Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:00 pm

Hm... :shock: to chyba najwłaściwszy komentarz :wink: większość krytyków pisze jakby sie własnie filozoficznie urżnęła :wink:
Właśnie obejrzałam sobie "Independence day" i płakałam :oops: to było takie..przyjmujące...cała ta sytuacja chlopaka, który "nie należy do nikogo" została tak niesamowicie trafnie i prawdziwie uchwycona...bez zbędnego lukru, bez patosu...i jak tu nie kochać tego Roswell :wink: muszę przyznać też, że słowa Maxa, gdy żegnał sie z Michaelem w jego domu... 8) cóż tu dodac...pieknie uchwycił ich sytuację.

A co do LOTRA to jeżeli ktoś ma wrazliwe siedzenie, radzę zabrać do kina poduszkę, w celu ochroy tejże części ciała...bo filmik trwa sobie małe trzy godzinki i kwadrans...moim skromnym zdaniem jest lepszy niż "Two towers" ale nie tak dobry jak "Fellowship of the rings"...przyznam sie, ze tak jak z zasady nie beczę na superprodukcjach, tak wtedy uroniłam parę łez...to było jak powrót do dzieciństwa i baśń, wskrzeszony mit z całą uniwersalnościa prawdy o DOBRZE i ŹLE, o pragnieniu i tęsknocie które prowadzą do obłędu i zagłady.
Ostatnia część wdg mnie za bardzo tonie w efekciarstwie (grzech numer 1 Dwóch wież) a twórcy nie bardzo chyba wiedzieli kiedy skończyć. Kontemplacje i wzruszenia utrudnia nieco nieludzko patetyczna muzyka, zalewająca wszystko jakimis chorałami gregoriańskimi dla ubogich...znamienne, ze jednej z najbardziej poruszających scen towarzyszy prosta, delikatna ballada...i o to chodzi...czy nikt nie mógł delikatnie zasugerować tego panu Peterowi J? Nie zdradze, jak twórcy poradzili sobie z zakończeniem , powiem tylko, że nie darowano sobie hollywoodzkiego pocałunku Arweny i Aragorna (z łamaniem karku włącznie :wink: ) i łagodna sugestią, ze Eowina i Faramir szybko sie pokumali- aby nie było że Aragorn strzelił ją kantem. Swoją drogą nigdy nie zrozumiem, dlaczego zamiast walecznej, nie pozbawionej ikry Eowiny wybrał ta nudną Arwene, której jedynym zajęciem jest siedzenie w altance i beczenie w poduszkę. Mężczyźni to dziwne zwierzęta.
Momo tych zgrzytów, film polecam, bo cos takiego jak ostatnia część legendy, jest naprawde warte zobaczenia.
Z góry tez uprzedzam, ze wszyscy będziecie mieli wielka ochotę kopnąć w tyłek papę Boromira i Faramira, a przez ostatnie pół godziny będziecie powtarzać "niech ktoś wreszcie wrzuci ten p...pierscień do tego p...wulkanu.

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Byłam ciekawa Twoich komentarzy Lizziett :P
Krytycy piszą o wartościach uniwersalnych, humanistycznych jakie niesie ostatnia część filmu, jak ratowanie gatunku ludzkiego przed unicestwieniem. Czytałam nawet odniesienie do współczesnej polityki Busha i roli uczciwości w kierowaniu ludźmi i szukaniu porozumienia, której doszukiwano się w roli Aragorna, jako przywódcy...i tym podobne dyrdymały. :wink: Dla mnie ten film był zawsze doskonałą, piękną rozrywką, baśnią gdzie dobro walczy ze złem, w zderzeniu z nowoczesną, doskonałą technologią komputerową...
Tak czy siak zamierzam go oglądnąć w kinie...tym bardziej że coś mi sie wydaje zarobi Oskara w tym roku... :P

Lizziett
Fan

Post by Lizziett » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:04 am

Moim zdaniem zasłużył- Jackson miał wizję i kochał historię, którą opowiedział filmowym językiem...o ilu reżyserach można powiedzieć to samo...oh please :roll: jeszcze i tu Busha wcisną...
I może jeszcze Orkowie jako Al-Kaida?
Nie doszukiwałabym sie tu na miejscu krytyków podtekstów politycznych, ale dla mnie w fascynujący, czysty i przerażająco prawdziwy sposób pokazano, do czego doprawadza ludzi pragnienie, nieokreślona tęsknota za czymś...władzą?...poprzez symbol nieppozornego pierscienia, którego tak wielu zapragnęło posiąść...niesamowicie wypada to w początkowych scenach pomiędzy Gollumem- Smegolem a jego przyjacielem...w jednej krótkiej chwili sielanka przeradza sie w piekło...

luki
Twórca

Post by luki » Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:47 am

Ja jeszcze nie byłem na filmie, ale jako zagorzały fan Mistrza z niecierpliwością odliczam godziny, kiedy to pójdę do kina. Mimo to wiem, że i tak film nie odda tego, co sobie wymyśliła moja wyobraźnia. No cóż, tak to już jest :cry:

Efekciartwo - to nie brzmi dobrze. Wiem, w tej części filmowcy mieli największe pole do popisu, ale mam nadzieję, że nie przesadzą (tak jak to miało w ostatnim Matriksie), ale zachowają zdrowy umiar. Choć z drugiej strony liczę na niezłe efekty wizualne podczas dwóch, porządnych mordobić :)

Lizziet - mnie w równym stopniu wkurza wciskanie filmu w ramy współczesnych wydarzeń. Przecież jeśli książka jest na zasadzie konfrontacji dobra ze złem, to każdy okres w historii można z nią skojarzyć. Chyba ci analizatorzy (czy jak im tam) nie mają dużo do roboty. Zamiast wymyślania głupot wczytali by się mocniej w WP, a wtedy z pewnością odnajdą szczegóły,które nie mają odniesienia we współczesnym świecie.

I odnośnie tego Aragorna i Arweny. Jeśli chcesz poznać całą i długa historię ich miłości i dowiedzieć się, czemu ten pierwszy odprawił Eowinę z kwi(t)kiem, polecam lekturę "Fragmentu Historii Aragorna i Arweny" w Dodatku A z 3 części książki. Lektura naprawdę ciekawa (jak i cała książka), podczas której dowiesz się, o co tak naprawdę tam chodziło. Ale i tak nic nie przebije "Historii Berena i Luthien" z Silmarilionu... albo "Turgona i Nienor Niniel"... oj, trochę mnie poniosło.

Na koniec życzę wszystkim wam i sobie jak największej liczby Oskarów dla LotR!

BTW: Może założymy osobny temat poświęcony temu filmowi?

Lizziett
Fan

Post by Lizziett » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:47 am

Luki, historia o Berenie i Luthien należy do moich ulubionych :P wogóle cały Silmarilion to skarbnica pereł...chociaż przyznam, ze tej drugiej opowieści nie kojarzę...
Wielu moich znajomych nie zgadza sie ze mna, twierdząc, ze to takie "bajanie" i nie dorasta Sapkowskiemu do pięt :wink: cóż, ja też jestem miłośniczką jego prozy, ale opowiadania Tolkiena mają swój niepowtarzalny urok.
Co do Arweny i Aragorna :roll: to orientuję sie...mniej więcej, ale i tak nie mogę facetowi darować żo olał taką wspaniałą kobietę i wybrał tą smętną płaczkę :wink:

liz
Fan

Post by liz » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:22 pm

Muszę przerwać wam rozmowę, i powiedzieć, że Jason Behr został nominowany do ,,gwiazdy TV) w najnowszym Bravo. Może jak na niego pogłosujemy, to coś o nim napiszą?

liz
Fan

Post by liz » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:35 pm

No... Jason musi wygrać i koniec kropa!

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:46 pm

Liz, podaj coś więcej na temat głosowania, razem z numerem sms. Oprócz tego {o} lub Luki powinni to ogłosić w newsach na xcom :!: ....Niech wszyscy wysyłają swoje głosy. Trzeba go trochę promować to będą więcej o nim pisać a to związane jest z zauważaniem filmów w jakich gra i ewentualną dystrybucją na terenie kraju. :P

Last edited by Ela on Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

;-)
Pleciuga

Post by ;-) » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:49 pm

trzeba wyslac sms o tresci BB.095 na nr 7164
"You are not my mother, Rome is my mother"Image

liz
Fan

Post by liz » Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:12 pm

Elu, masz zupełną rację! Jak Jason zajmie 1, albo przynajmniej 2 miejsce, to na pewno coś o nim napiszą, może dadzą jego plakat... Jak zaczną mówić o Jasonie, to napomną coś o Roswell, może się tym zainteresują, zobaczy to Polsat i puści powtórki :P